• Visitors and exhibitors are issued with a badge which should be worn and visible at all times whilst in the show.
• Children under 16 will not be admitted to the show due to health & safety regulations unless under extenuating circumstances. Students are welcome to attend our shows on the final afternoon from 12pm: at all other times entry will be refused.
• Imago Techmedia does not allow visitors to canvas, make sales or distribute promotional material at our events. Failure to comply could result in being asked to leave the event.
• We reserve the right to refuse admission or to require anyone not complying with our Admission Policy or Code of Conduct to leave the exhibition hall.
• When you allow your badge to be scanned by an exhibitor on their stand at an Imago Techmedia event you are consenting to your ‘business card’ data being provided to that exhibitor. They may use this data for things such as marketing their goods or services, analytics and statistics. Some of these exhibitors and sponsors may also be located outside the EEA therefore, in consenting to giving them your personal data, you are consenting to the transfer of your data outside the EEA in some cases.
• No photography or filming of stands and/or exhibits is allowed without the express permission of the stand manager. Exhibitors can photograph and film their own stands. No seminar sessions can be filmed or sound recorded by visitors without the prior written permission of the organisers.
• Official photographers and videographers will be taking photos and recording and/or streaming videos at the event. By attending the event you consent to the use by Imago Techmedia (and parent company Clarion Events) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the world for promotional or marketing purposes.
• Visitors are responsible for booking their own travel and accommodation. In the circumstances of the event's postponement or cancellation, Imago Techmedia is not responsible for refunding those costs.